Use Your Dental Plan
The VA has announced that the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) will be extended through December 31, 2021. However, the current VADIP contract with Delta Dental and MetLife expired January 31, 2017. Benefits will continue without interruption for those enrolled as of that date. We will provide additional information as it becomes available.
News and Updates
- Managing gum disease can improve your heart health
- Heart disease claims some 610,000 lives each year and has become the nation’s No. 1 killer of both men and women.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Use Your Plan
- Access easy-to-use tools including network dentist search, claims history, frequently asked questions, benefits booklet, enrollment cards, monthly premiums, and coverage details.
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.