Dental providers: Get VA Community Care Network (CCN) training and resources
We’ll take you where you need to go!
The Community Care Network (CCN) is the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) new network for Veterans. CCN is VA’s direct link with community providers to ensure eligible Veterans receive timely, high-quality care. VA contracts with TriWest to manage CCN Region 4, which consists of 13 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
You’re just a few clicks away . . .
Delta Dental is the dental partner to the CCN Region 4 third-party administrator — TriWest Healthcare Alliance. As the dental partner, we’re here to help you access CCN training and resources. Simply follow the instructions below.
- Go to www.availity.com and log in to your account (if you don’t have an account, you can register for free).
- Navigate to the TriWest Payer Space.
- From the TriWest Payer Space:
- Take the dental CCN trainings by clicking on the TriWest Learning Center and navigating to the Dental Learning Path.
- Access the CCN Dental Provider Handbook and dental-related quick reference guides under the Resources tab.