Save time and resources by using the Dental Office Toolkit® (DOT)
Information submitted through DOT is confidential and transmitted in a secure environment. All you need to begin is an NPI number and Internet access. You can use DOT to:
- Verify enrollment in VADIP
- Check benefits details including:
- Percentages paid by procedure code
- Remaining amounts for maximums and deductibles
- Frequency limitations
- Submit claims and pre-treatment estimate requests
- Track treatment history
- View claim statements and pre-treatment estimates
- Receive your Explanation of Benefits electronically
- Receive your claim payments through Direct Deposit
Registering for the Dental Office Toolkit is easy:
- Go to www.ddfgptoolkits.com to begin the initial registration and authentication process.
- Click on the “Click to Enroll” graphic. You will be asked to enter the following information:
- Dental license number
- State where license was issued
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Service office ZIP code
- After entering the requested information, click the “Continue” button. Your TIN and participation status will then be validated.
- Once your information is validated, you will be prompted to:
- Select the office you wish to register
- Create a user ID for that office (this can be your name, your office name, a nickname, etc.)
- Enter a password
- Retype your password for verification
- Choose a security question from a series of common questions and provide the answer to that question (both the question and your answer will be required in order to verify your identity when necessary)
- Once you have finished setting up the login credentials for your office, you will receive a message acknowledging that you have successfully registered with the Dental Office Toolkit.
After you register for the toolkit, we’ll send an email to you at the service office email address we have on file. The email will include an attached letter with full instructions on how to activate your new DOT account. We’ll also mail a copy of the letter to your service office location; if there is no email address on file, your office must wait until the letter arrives in the mail before you can activate and begin using your DOT account.
That’s all there is to it! Once you have activated your account, you can begin taking advantage of all the great features DOT has to offer—including the ability to sign up for direct deposit of your claim payments—in a secure and safe environment. If you recently registered for DOT but have not received your email or copy of the letter, please contact us at 844-825-8111.