Skip to page content

Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program


Now that you’re enrolled in the Delta Dental Federal Employees Dental Program, you simply need your name, date of birth, and the social security number of the primary account holder for proof of insurance. Don’t worry about carrying another card in your wallet or keeping track of another document in your files.

If you would still like a card to carry, you can print one using the Consumer Toolkit. Create your account using your Subscriber ID (federal employee’s social security number) and print down your card. While you’re there be sure to find an in-network dentist, or verify your current dentist to save the most on your out-of-pocket costs.

Visit your Consumer Toolkit.