Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- The link between migraines and oral bacteria
- If you’re suffering from migraines, you might want to talk to your dentist about it. There may be a connection between certain oral bacteria and migraines, according to a 2016 study. This type of bacteria increases nitric oxide in the bloodstream, which can trigger a migraine. Although your medical doctor should be a priority when it comes to migraine treatment, there is an additional way to keep yourself strong and fight this pain: regular visits to the dentist.
- What you need to know about cleft lip and palate
- Every year, about 4,440 babies in the United States are born with a cleft lip, according to the CDC. About 2,650 are born with a cleft palate. Among the most common birth defects, cleft lip and cleft palate occur when the sides of the lip and roof of the mouth don’t fuse together properly.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.