Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- All about gum disease
- Gum disease, or periodontal disease, is a bacterial infection that causes a chronic inflammation of the gums and surrounding tissue. It is the major cause of about 70% of adult tooth loss, affecting nearly 80% of people at some point in their life. Gum disease includes gingivitis (the early stage of gum disease) and periodontitis (a more advanced stage of gum disease).
- Give your child a lifetime of smiles
- Great oral health can last a lifetime, so make sure your child is on the right track by doing your part. Every stage in a child's life comes with different dental needs and responsibilities.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.