Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- Healthy smile, healthy you: The importance of oral health
- Regular dentist visits can do more than keep your smile attractive — they can also tell dentists a lot about your overall health, including whether or not you may be at risk for chronic disease.
- Dental health care for Alzheimer’s patients
- Dental health problems in Alzheimer’s patients can lead to pain, unmanageable behavior and extensive dental treatment. Yet, the dental needs of Alzheimer’s patients are often overlooked, usually for very understandable reasons: the patient’s forgetfulness results in unintentional dental neglect; medications may cause chronic “dry mouth” (reduction in the healthy flow of saliva) that can lead to tooth decay; patients and their families lose contact with their dentist because they are focused on other health issues.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.