Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- Good Dental Health Is Vital To Good Overall Health
- Did you know that more than 120 different diseases are first detected in the mouth? And that going for your annual dental exams can actually help in detecting heart disease, diabetes, pancreatic cancer and more?
- Make the most of your VADIP benefits in 2018
- Looking to take full advantage of your dental coverage? Follow these simple tips to keep your smile bright and your wallet on budget.
- New year, new you: New Year’s resolutions for a healthy smile
- With the New Year finally here, you may have already started your New Year’s resolutions.
- Important Information for Standard Plan Enrollees!
- Our Standard Plan will end on January 1, 2018. Read more to find out how you can continue your coverage..
- Annual Premium Rate Change Effective January 1, 2018
- On January 1, 2018, the annual Veteran’s Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) premium adjustment will go into effect. The new monthly premium rates for the next VADIP contract year are effective through December 31, 2018.
- Delta Dental Awarded Contract to Provide Voluntary Benefits for Eligible Veterans
- Delta Dental of California announced its selection by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to continue as a dental benefits administrator for the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) through December 31, 2021.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.