Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- Adult dental health: Healthy aging
- Did you know that gum disease — and not the aging process — is the leading cause of tooth loss in adults? Good oral health habits and a healthy lifestyle can help you keep your gums healthy and your smile bright for a lifetime. Developing a simple daily routine of brushing, flossing and eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables is important regardless of age. Here are some tips to help keep your mouth healthy and strong.
- Teens and dental opioids: A guide for parents
- Every day, over 40 Americans die from prescription opioid overdoses, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The growing opioid crisis has raised awareness that addiction can start with a prescription drug.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.