Use Your Dental Plan
The VA has announced that the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) will be extended through December 31, 2021. Delta Dental is pleased to announce its selection to continue as a dental benefits administrator for this valuable program. With the new contract, current Delta Dental VADIP enrollees will be able to continue their benefits. Veterans who are interested in enrolling in the program can enroll beginning November 15, 2017, for coverage effective December 1, 2017.
News and Updates
- Delta Dental Awarded Contract to Provide Voluntary Benefits for Eligible Veterans
- Delta Dental of California announced its selection by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to continue as a dental benefits administrator for the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP) through December 31, 2021.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Use Your Plan
- Access easy-to-use tools including network dentist search, claims history, frequently asked questions, benefits booklet, enrollment cards, monthly premiums, and coverage details.
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.