Use Your Dental Plan
News and Updates
- Tips and tricks for avoiding scary Halloween treats
- Choose treats that cause the least damage to teeth. Instead of caramels and hard candies, choose chocolates, which are swallowed quickly and don’t stick to teeth. Avoid any candies that are acidic or chewy. Don't forget that even "healthy" snacks like pretzels and crackers can promote decay.
- How the common cold can affect your mouth
- Feeling stuffy? A sinus infection can leave you feeling achy and uncomfortable. But did you know that this pressure can even hurt your teeth? The largest sinus cavity in your face sits right above your upper jaw, and when it fills with fluid, the pressure can push down on the roots of your teeth, causing a toothache.
Eligible Veterans and CHAMPVA Beneficiaries
- Manage Your Dental Practice
- Use our tools and resources for better results.
- Manage Your Patients Online
- Use the Dental Office Toolkit® to view patient eligibility, submit claims and more.
- Online Dentist Inquiry Form
- Submit your inquiries securely online.
Veterans Service Officers
- General Veterans Service Officers Information
- From printing enrollment cards to finding network dentists, get information to help you support your Veterans.